Current Publications and Technical Papers
The following is a list of current publications written by REA:
For more information about these papers, or to place an order for them, please proceed to the Contact Us page.
- Central Europe: New Global Hub for Interior Suppliers.
- An Automotive World without Elastomers?
- Implications of New Process and Materials Technology on Auto Interiors.
- Specialty TPEs... Intermaterials Competition, Value and Growth Opportunities.
- TPE Intermaterials Competition in Auto Interiors in North America and Europe.
- Olefinic and Styrenic TPEs: Markets, Economics, Intermaterials Competition, and The Role of Plastomers.
- The Role of TPEs in Automotive Interior Skins, Foams, and Acoustic Barriers.
- TPEs at the Automotive Rubber Interface in North America and Europe.
- TPE Growth and Value Opportunities in Auto Interiors and Body Seals.
- SEBS, TPV and TPO-type Thermoplastic Elastomers ... Markets, Economics, Technology, Intermaterials Competition and the Role of Metallocene Resins (Multiclient study prospectus)
- Automotive Interior Skins and Foams (Multiclient study prospectus)
- The Future Role of Polypropylene in Automotive Interior Textile Applications
- Domestic and International Opportunities for Injection Molders
- Doing Plastics Injection Molding in Europe and Latin America
- Business and Technical Trends for TPO in Automotive Applications
- Impact of Metallocene Polyolefins on Automotive Applications
- New Developments in the TPE Industry
- Opportunities for Metallocenes in Automotive Plastic and Rubber Applications
- New Directions in Automotive Interior Plastics Materials, Fabrication Technology and Industry Structure.