CONSULTANTS TO THE PLASTICS AND RUBBER INDUSTRIES
REAs distinctive competence is the ability to combine technical, economic and market expertise with in-depth industry understanding to provide analysis in support of management decision making.
This expertise is based on extensive industry experience requiring a knowledge of materials and fabrication technology, industry structure, manufacturing economics and contact with key industry decision makers. These capabilities are often particularly helpful at the interface between early commercial development and R & D.
REA provides clients with the resources of a core group of 10 associates plus international affiliates with:
- Management and business analysis skills
- An excellent materials and process technology base
- International contacts, perspective and language skills
- Sound judgment based on industry experience
- A track record of successful commercial development
- An understanding of industry structure and distribution channels
- The ability to relate findings to implementable decisions
Where appropriate, REA has access to the resources of M.I.T., Harvard University, University of Akron, Case Western Reserve, University of Lowell and ISPA (France).
Robert Eller Associates LLC
696 Treecrest Drive
Akron, Ohio 44333-2726 USA
Phone 330-670-9566, Fax 330-670-9844
Home Page: www.robertellerassoc.com